[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gayle Shaffer

Backstory/History
Gayle is an ancient vampire, her origins possibly two thousand years ago or more. She lived on celtic grasslands that would now be considered France, and was turned by a nomadic group of animal like vampires. Her original name was Feidlimid, and if there was a surname or anything more to it, not even Gayle remembers. Only those closest to her, at this moment only Noelle and Lilah, know this name. At once point in time she was haunted by her three original progenies (listen yall I forgot their names but I'm sure you guys are cool with that LOL) but and I can't remember why... it's been fixed whatever. 

It took her centuries to master the idea and the art of her “sleep” and to adapt new lives with each turn, sometimes a repentant and tortured believer in God, and sometimes closer akin to the devil himself. But with her age comes infamy, and the last few centuries have proved difficult for her to hide from friends and foes and those who know her true self. She now lives as Gayle Shaffer, Former Owner/CEO of a research corporation based in Seattle. Before giving it up, she used the company to create a very small amount of daylight rings, and attempt to fight the supremacy.

Appearance
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 117

Tattoos and Scars
TBA

Character Relationships
Noelle - Gayle's progeny. Gayle spoils her, almost treats her like a doll.
Ben - Grand progeny? Given "keys" to Gayle's research empire. Gayle has high hopes for Ben's aspirations
Gio - Gayle kept Gio in her lab for months, used him as a research experiment in hopes to improve him as a gift to the wolves. She made sure his time there was comfortable, but he was still held captive. 
Vincent - Enemy

NPC Relationships
Lilah - Gayle's assistant

Car
Gayle is usually driven in an armored car.

Home/Condo

Closet